1,049 apartments for rent in Boston, MA
Guide to Boston
Boston Apartments For Rent
At the mouth of the Charles River on the eastern Massachusetts coast you’ll find Boston Harbor and the home of the Boston Red Sox. Well-respected universities, world-renown employers, and a seemingly endless supply of cultural and recreational activities make finding an apartment for rent in Boston the right move for anyone seeking to start their college or career life.
Find apartments in Boston within commuting distance of nearby Cambridge, home to famed universities Harvard and Cambridge. Or choose a Boston apartment within walking distance of one of the many Fortune 500 companies that call this town home. Boston is a good walking city because of its relatively compact design.
Then when it is time to blow off a little steam take advantage of the many social opportunities. This is a city of filled with eclectic neighborhoods all infused with a rich history. Take a walking tour of historic America, visit museums and art galleries, or find a favorite ethnic restaurant or coffeehouse where you can unwind. Head south toward Quincy and its long stretch of beautiful beaches and enjoy an afternoon of swimming and sunbathing. You can rent a Boston apartment in the middle of the action or further out in a quiet suburb.
- Chinatown / Leather District
- Beacon Hill
- North End
- West End
- Bay Village
- Kendall Square
- Back Bay
- South End
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Suffolk University
- New England College of Finance
- Urban College of Boston
- Bay State College
- Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology
Nearby Military Bases
- Boston Support Center
- Hanscom Air Force Base
- South Weymouth Naval Air Station Weymouth
- Fort Miller
- Fort Pickering
- The amazing Freedom Trail and historic sites such as Faneuil Hall.
- A walkable city with town squares, amazing shops, and top restaurants.
- A college town with Harvard University, MIT, and Boston College.
- Catching a Boston Red Sox baseball game at historic Fenway Park.
- Summer sports: swimming, biking, camping, hiking, golfing.
- Winter sports: skiing, skating, snowboarding, sledding.