689 apartments for rent in Las Vegas, NV
Guide to Las Vegas
Las Vegas Apartments For Rent
Sure, Las Vegas has its glittering casinos and big-name shows, but there’s more to this dynamic city. A beautiful aquarium, the eclectic collection in the Arts Factory, ballooning, golfing, lounges, pubs – in fact, there’s so much to do, this tiny desert oasis pulsates with activity. Choose to spend the day at the spa, dine out at a five-star restaurant, or hike the walking trails at the Las Vegas Springs Preserve, a 180-acre park that features an indoor theater, museums, and a wetland habitat. Or enjoy the rugged beauty of the desert springs at Floyd Lamb Park at Tule Springs – there’s even the Tule Springs Archaeological Site, on the National Register of Historic Places, to explore.
From skiing in the Spring Mountains to indoor sky-diving to playing the slots, Las Vegas has something for everyone. And while tourism is still a major influence in the local economy, there has been an influx of high-tech companies and other businesses to the area. With around-the-clock activity, the neon lights of Vegas set the night desert sky ablaze. And during the day, residents enjoy the exhibits in the Las Vegas Natural History Museum, the beautiful arts of the Reed Whipple Cultural Center, and the history represented in the Old Las Vegas Mormon State Historic Park.
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- University of Phoenix Nevada
- Community College of Southern Nevada
- Heritage College
- High-Tech Institute
- Pima Medical Institute
Nearby Military Bases
Why Las Vegas?
- Nightlife and Las Vegas are synonymous — casinos, clubs, and famous Vegas shows!
- Neon lights, gambling, hotels, wedding chapels, the famous Vegas Strip, and lounges.
- Outdoor activities including snow skiing, snowboarding, skydiving, hiking, climbing, and golf!
- Top-rated restaurants and amazing shopping, including outlet centers and boutiques.
- Family-friendly and pet-friendly with more than 60 parks, five dog parks, and nine skate parks.
- With 294 days of sunshine every year, Las Vegas has an average temperature of 79 degrees.