2,307 apartments for rent in Houston, TX
Guide to Houston
Houston Apartments For Rent
Houston is the fourth-largest city in the US and the largest city within the state of Texas. Alive with energy and rich in diversity, Houston is a dynamic mix of imagination, talent and entertainment. Home to a vibrant economy, beautiful surroundings and a population full of optimism and spirit, you can find Houston apartments for rent to suit any budget or lifestyle.
Many locals refer to Houston as “Space City” because it is the home of NASA’s Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center. Other local nicknames include “Bayou City,” “Magnolia City,” “Clutch City,” and “H-Town.”
Residents here have plenty to do. Houston is home to a popular Museum and Theatre District. Foodies find plenty of variety in the countless restaurants across the city, offering cuisine in everything from Tex Mex to South American to Middle Eastern and Vietnamese. Sports fans have access to nearly every major professional sport and shoppers enjoy an abundance of options, including exclusive shops in the Uptown Area as well as outlet malls just outside the city.
Whether you’re looking to move to Houston for work or attend one of the 60 or so colleges and universities around the city, there are Houston apartments for rent available inside or outside the Interstate 610 Loop.
- Fourth Ward
- Northside Village
- South Central Houston
- Neartown/ Montrose
- Central Houston
- Greater Fifth Ward
- Greater Third Ward
- Greater Eastwood
- SOUTH HOUSTON
- MISSOURI CITY
- JERSEY VILLAGE
- DEER PARK
- Meadows Place
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- South Texas College of Law
- University of Houston Downtown
- University of Houston
- Houston Community College System
- University of St. Thomas
Nearby Military Bases
- Science, technology, and history at NASA’s Johnson Space Center.
- Bull riding, cowboys, and the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.
- Historic Market Square, alive with music, entertainment, and restaurants.
- Professional sports teams, including the NFL’s Houston Texans.
- Top-rated universities Rice University and the University of Houston.
- Nearly 170 golf courses, 100 miles of trails, and a top-rated dog park.