293 apartments for rent in Tallahassee, FL
Guide to Tallahassee
Tallahassee Apartments For Rent
Nearer to Atlanta than Miami, Tallahassee is Florida with a Georgia accent. Instead of beaches, its signature landscape features lush rolling hills dotted with plantations, fragrant magnolias and moss-covered oaks. Apartment for rent in Tallahassee can be found along famous canopy roads, in the heart of the business district or in the city’s quiet suburbs.
As Florida’s state capital, many apartments for rent in Tallahassee cater to those drawn by state business. However, it doesn’t matter if you are a single business professional, married with children or a retiree. In Tallahassee, you can spend an enjoyable day exploring art museums, strolling through neighborhood parks or sampling local cuisine.
- Downtown Tallahassee
- Franklin/Call Street
- All Saints
- South Bronough Street
- Magnolia Heights
- Myers Park
- Villa Mitchell
- Woodland Drives
- Lafayette Park
- Hillcrest Court
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Florida State University
- Florida A&M University
- Tallahassee Community College
- Keiser College Tallahasse
- Tallahassee is home to Florida State University (FSU) and their top-ranking football team, the Seminoles.
- Other colleges and universities include Florida A&M University, Barry University, and Tallahassee Community College.
- Amazing natural beauty is everywhere in Tallahassee, especially along the famous canopy roads, 78 miles of moss-adorned live oaks.
- Tallahassee has a wide variety of outdoor and farmer’s markets, including Market Square and Downtown Market Days.
- Great weather year-round allows residents to fish, camp, hike, and swim at the many parks and lakes dotting the area.
- Historic sites, including the Goodwood Museum and Gardens, Beadel House at Tall Timbers, and Calhoun Street Historic District.
- Fine arts in Tallahassee includes the Mary Brogan Museum of Art and Science and the Tallahassee Symphony Orchestra.