852 apartments for rent in Charlotte, NC
Guide to Charlotte
Charlotte Apartments For Rent
Charlotte has a running joke. Visitors only need to visit once. Why? Because they end up finding apartments for rent in Charlotte and moving there. It’s hard to resist the rich culture and cosmopolitan character of this rapidly rising city. It’s considered a major U.S. financial center, home to Bank of America as well as many other Fortune 500 companies. Companies like Time Warner Cable, Meineke Car Care Centers and Lending Tree all call Charlotte home.
Beyond the impressive skyline lie Charlotte’s neighborhoods. Here, you can stroll through tree-lined, streetcar-era neighborhoods and see everything from vintage factories to grand Southern estates. Look carefully. You just might find the perfect Charlotte apartment for rent down the street from a Victorian mansion or across from a 40 floor skyscraper.
Looking for something to do after you find an apartment for rent in Charlotte? Relax with the performing arts at the NC Blumenthal Performing Arts Center or kick it up a notch at the Lowe’s Motor Speedway and the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Charlotte is where big-city style meets down-home appeal.
- Second Ward
- First Ward
- Fourth Ward
- Third Ward
- The South End
- Wesley Heights
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Johnson & Wales University
- Carolinas College of Health Science
- Central Piedmont Community College
- King's College
- New Life Theological Seminary
Nearby Military Bases
- It’s the home of NASCAR and the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
- Rafting, hiking, and climbing at the US National Whitewater Center.
- Natural beauty with more than 210 parks covering over 17,500 acres.
- Shopping, dining, entertainment, and the nightlife in The EpiCenter.
- Museums, theater, fine arts, and the popular Discovery Place.
- Several golf courses and the PGA Tour’s Quail Hollow Championship.