Apartment Finder is best viewed using the latest browsers. Please upgrade for the best experience.
Reset Filters
20 apartments found

Rolling Hills Apartments for Rent

(hide neighborhood information)

Rolling Hills is a community on the far east side of Tulsa, Oklahoma, about 22 minutes from the heart of the downtown area. This neighborhood is conveniently located just south of Highway 66, Highway 412, and Interstate 44, bounded by East Admiral Place on the north and 193rd Avenue on the east. Its western boundary extends just past 181st Avenue, and its southern boundary extends past Fourth Street. The zip code here is 74108, and this community is part of Tulsa County.

The Rolling Hills neighborhood is primarily residential, consisting of several hundred well-maintained single-family homes on average-sized lots. Several larger lots can be found on the community’s northwest side. Sandburg Elementary School is also situated within neighborhood bounds on the south side. The northeast corner of this community is host to the Rolling Hills Shopping Center, which features several specialty shops and eateries. Plenty more shopping, dining, and entertainment options exist within a short drive of home, especially along the nearby interstate.

Some residents of this community may belong to the Cherokee Hills Golf Club, which is situated immediately to the north, adjacent to the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. The Catoosa High School is also located to the north, just a short drive from home for older students living in Rolling Hills.

Additional attractions can be found several miles to the west when heading towards the downtown area. These include the Tulsa International Airport, University of Tulsa, and several major medical centers. Mohawk Park, one of the city’s most recognized outdoor destinations, is also situated to the west. The park offers two lakes, many miles of trails, and an 18-hole golf course. It is also the site of the Tulsa Zoo and Living Museum.

Back to Top
Show More Apartments
Visit our mobile website? Yes No