20 apartments for rent in Oceanfront, Orlando, FL
Guide to Orlando
Orlando Apartments For Rent
Though most apartments for rent in Orlando aren’t necessarily in Snow White’s back yard, the city does offer a uniquely enchanting experience. Charming, historic neighborhoods date back to the 1800s while chic new urban areas blend cultures and architecture into a landscape of inspired residential and commercial living.
Trendy neighborhoods abound in Orlando from Thornton Park with its residential lofts and renovated cottages to downtown Orlando with an appealing mix of new condos and high rises. Settling on an apartment for rent in Orlando is all about sorting through options. Do you want to be close to downtown businesses for an easy commute or enjoy the comfortable charm of the outlying areas? How about somewhere in between?
Orlando is a playground for adults. With blocks of theaters, galleries and performing arts venues to well-known theme parks like Disney World. After dark, the downtown area becomes a nightlife hub. Pick the right apartment for rent in Orlando and you can be in the middle of it all.
- Patrick Afb
- Cape Canaveral
- Satellite Beach
- Merritt Island
- Indian Harbour Beach
Nearby Zip Codes
- The world’s best-loved tourist destination – Disney World!
- Centrally located, just an hour from both coasts and beaches.
- A beautiful, pedestrian-friendly downtown with bike lanes.
- The Downtown Arts District, performing arts, and galleries.
- Beautiful weather year-round with plenty of outdoor activities.
- Sports — the NBA Orlando Magic and NFL Citrus Bowl Stadium.