875 apartments for rent near Williamsburg, VA
Apartments in Williamsburg, VA
Williamsburg apartments for rent let residents live in the midst of a modern, thriving community with a very important past. Williamsburg and the surrounding areas known as the Historic Triangle continue to maintain a distinct Colonial appearance while continuing to grow into a successful community. There is no escaping the town’s strong sense of history, cultural and recreational attractions and small town character that appeals to many.
One reason Williamsburg apartments for rent are so popular has to do with the city’s location. It’s about 150 miles south of Washington, D.C. and right in the middle of Richmond and Norfolk. The short distances makes traveling to any of these cities a breeze. Williamsburg apartments for rent are also popular because the area attracts a number of professional searching for career opportunities. Industries like tourism, education and health care provide jobs for professionals with specific skills.
Money Magazine even rated the town as one of the best places to retire.
- Spring Grove
- West Point
- Charles City
- Langley Afb
- Gloucester Point
- College of William And Mary
- Christopher Newport University
- Ecpi College of Technology Newport News
- Medical Careers Institute Newport News
- Rappahannock Community College
- Yorktown Naval Weapons Station Roberts
- Camp Peary Naval Reservation District 1
- Camp Peary Naval Reservation Stonehouse
- Yorktown Naval Weapons Station District 2
- Yorktown Naval Weapons Station Newport News