2,975 apartments for rent in Dallas, TX
Guide to Dallas
Dallas Apartments For Rent
Dallas, Texas is one of the largest cities in the United States with some of the “biggest” statistics. The city has more shopping centers than any other in the US, is home to the world’s largest bronze monument and boasts a convention center big enough to fit an entire baseball field inside. The city fits the clichéd phrase “everything’s bigger in Texas.”
Dallas apartments for rent are located in a young city that is filled with vitality and energy. A number of Fortune 500 companies are based in the city and contribute to the buzzing economy. AT&T, Texas Instruments, Dean Foods, Southwest Airlines and Blockbuster Inc are just a few of the large companies that call Dallas home and provide jobs for thousands of residents.
The residents of Dallas are known to be fashionable, courteous and cultured. The city is known in Texas for its busy nightlife and attractive population. It is also known for its distinctive neighborhoods, from the elegance of the 125-year-old Uptown Dallas neighborhood to legendary and action-packed Downtown Dallas. Students who attend the many universities in and around the city of Dallas help to keep the city young and hip. Dallas apartments for rent are perfect for students, young professionals and families looking for great jobs and educational opportunities.
- Historic District
- Oak Lawn
- East Dallas
- West Dallas
- Kessler Park And Stevens Park
- South Dallas/Fair Park
- "M" Streets
- Hollywood Heights
- Cedar Crest
- Wynnewood North
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
Nearby Military Bases
- Enjoying the fascinating museums, theaters, and galleries in the Arts District.
- Attractions such as the Dallas Fish Market and the Nasher Sculpture Center.
- Exploring history in the Swiss Avenue and West End Historic Districts.
- Easy commutes with DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit) light rail system.
- Sports! Dallas is home to the legendary Dallas Cowboys football team.
- Nightlife: from Deep Ellum’s blues clubs to West Village’s trendy bars.