1,074 apartments for rent near Falls Church, VA
Apartments in Falls Church, VA
A tiny city with a long history, Falls Church Virginia was settled in 1699. Located 5 miles west of Arlington and 8 miles west of Washington DC, renting an apartment in this quaint city will put you just minutes from the museums and history of Arlington and the nation’s Capitol.
Named for the Great Falls of the Potomac River and for the Episcopalian Falls Church built in 1734, Falls Church is as unique as its name. The city’s parks are connected by a historical trail system that gives a walking tour of the city’s historic sites. The church is one of those sites, and so is Cherry Hill Farmhouse, built in 1845. It survived the Civil War and still has the original period furniture and tools.
With a public transportation system connecting Falls Church to the many metro areas surrounding it, commuting from this lovely city is a breeze. If you are moving to the Washington DC area, try finding your apartment rental in Falls Church.
- Stratford University
- Parks College
- Marymount University
- Tesst College of Technology
- Argosy University Washington D.C.
- Burke Shire Commons Apartments
- Woodland Park
- The Commons of McLean
- Furnished Studio - D.C. - Alexandria
- The Ascent at Spring Hill Station
- Furnished Studio - D.C. - Chantilly
- Furnished Studio - Washington, D.C. - Fair...
- Furnished Studio - Washington, D.C. - Herndon
- Merrill House Apartments