339 apartments for rent in Roanoke, VA
Guide to Roanoke
Roanoke Apartments For Rent
West of the Blue Ridge Mountains in the rich winemaking country of Virginia, Roanoke apartments for rent offer a serene lifestyle and stunning natural beauty. This is home to the Roanoke Star on Mill Mountain which gives this city the name “Star City of the South.”
Here, along the banks of the Roanoke River, you’ll find an award-winning and economically diverse community that is the center for industry, trade, health care, and education. Apartments for rent in Roanoke are also just a short distance from top-notch colleges and universities, cultural and entertainment events and a thriving business center.
Named the “Festival City” because of the number of local festivals held here each year, festivals include Roanoke Festival in the Park, Henry Street Festival, Vinton’s Dogwood Festival, the Virginia Championship Chili Cook-off and Strawberry Festival – just to name a few. Residents also enjoy boating, fishing, camping and hiking, all within a short drive of many apartments for rent in Roanoke.
- Old Southwest
- West End
- South Jefferson
- Mountain View
- Hurt Park
- South Roanoke
- Raleigh Court
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Jefferson College of Health Science
- Virginia Western Community College
- ECPI Technical College Roanoke
- Hollins University
- National College of Business & Technology Salem
- Beautiful historic sites, such as Fincastle, a town chartered in 1772.
- Easy access to the Blue Ridge Parkway’s views, trails, and campgrounds.
- A picturesque, historic, and walkable downtown with shops and restaurants.
- Downtown’s historic Farmer’s Market, Virginia’s oldest operating market.
- Exploring history at Thomas Jefferson’s plantation home, Poplar Forest.
- Concerts, events, and live performances at the Roanoke Civic Center.