603 apartments for rent near Chesapeake, VA
Apartments in Chesapeake, VA
Chesapeake, along with Norfolk, Newport News, Portsmouth, Williamsburg, Suffolk, and several other cities, is part of the Hampton Roads region, best known for the military bases, shipyards, and one of the world’s largest natural harbors. Chesapeake is Virginia’s second-largest city and is considered one of the nation’s best cities. The area has a wealth of historic sites, golf courses, museums, shops, restaurants, entertainment, and outdoor recreation.
The Great Dismal Swamp (an area George Washington declared a “glorious paradise”) is home to a remarkably round natural lake, Lake Drummond, and Dismal Swamp State Park. The refuge, the largest intact reserve on the East Coast, covers 112,000 acres. The Dismal Swamp Canal Trail is an 8.5-mile, multi-use trail open for walking, running, biking, horseback riding, and boating.
When you rent an apartment in Chesapeake, you’ll enjoy this beautiful city’s shops, restaurants, theaters, historic sites, museums, and more. But you’ll also enjoy nearby Portsmouth, Norfolk, Historic Williamsburg, Virginia Beach, and other great locations.
- Regent University
- Eastern Virginia Med School
- Tidewater Community College
- Bryant & Stratton Virginia Beach
- Ecpi College of Technology Virginia Beach
- Fentress Nalf
- Norfolk Naval Shipyard
- US Naval Saint Helena Annex
- US Navy NW Radio Station
- U South Coast Guard Station
- Furnished Studio - Chesapeake - Greenbrier...
- Furnished Studio - Chesapeake - Churchland...
- Furnished Studio - Chesapeake - Crossways ...
- Bell Great Bridge
- Cambridge Manor
- Boney's Comm Res Care Svcs
- CEDAR MANOR ASSISTED LIVING
- COMMONWEALTH ASSISTED LIVING
- Tapestry Park Apartments
- Woodbridge Apartments