453 apartments for rent in Salt Lake City, UT
Guide to Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City Apartments For Rent
Known as the “Crossroads of the West” for its part in constructing the first transcontinental railroad, Salt Lake City continues to be a unique city that invites visitors to travel through, or even settle down and stay a while. Local universities include the University of Utah and Brigham Young University, which both play huge roles in the city, especially in terms of sports. Without a professional football team to support, Salt Lake City residents ardently follow their college football teams. For some recreation of your own, Salt Lake City is an excellent place for snowboarding and skiing, and it was even the site of the 2002 Winter Olympics. Landmarks dedicated to the Olympics decorate the city, including the Olympic Cauldron Park with a state-of-the-art visitor center and the Utah Olympic Oval. You also can visit one of the many nearby national parks, or hike, camp, and mountain bike at the Wasatch Mountains.
The Great Salt Lake lives up to its name, coming only second in the salinity to the Dead Sea. Visit the lake and float in its waters, which have an average depth of 13 feet. As the “Genealogy Capital of the World,” Salt Lake City’s FamilySearch Center helps visitors learn more about their family history. Other activities include listening to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, learning about pioneer life at the This Is The Place Heritage Park, and visiting the Living Planet Aquarium. With a rich heritage and beautiful scenery, Salt Lake City is the perfect place to rent your next apartment.
- North Salt Lake
- Woods Cross
- West Valley
- Cottonwood Heights
- West Jordan
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Lds Business College
- Westminster College
- University of Utah
- Salt Lake Community College
- Mountain West College
Nearby Military Bases
- Douglas Army Reserve Center
- Salt Lake City Airport Air Guard Station
- Camp Williams Military Reserve Bingham
- Camp Williams Military Reserve Lehi
- Hill Air Force Base North Davis
- Willow Cove
- Furnished Studio - Salt Lake City - Mid Va...
- Furnished Studio - Salt Lake City - Sandy
- Furnished Studio - Salt Lake City - West V...
- Furnished Studio - Salt Lake City - Sugar ...
- Furnished Studio - Salt Lake City - Union ...
- The Hills at Renaissance
- Layton Pointe
- Adagio at Corner Canyon
- Hampton Place Apartments
Why Salt Lake City?
- Listen to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir perform its weekly program, “Music and the Spoken Word,” which is the world’s longest-running continuous network broadcast
- Known as the “Genealogy Capital of the World,” resources in Salt Lake City can help you learn about your family history
- The Great Salt Lake, which has an average depth of 13 feet
- Wasatch Mountains offer opportunities for hiking, camping, mountain biking, and rock climbing
- This Is The Place Heritage Park replicates 19th century Latter-day Saints pioneer life
- Olympic Cauldron Park features the Olympic Cauldron from the 2002 Winter Olympics
The Historic Governor's Mansion Chris Curtis/Shutterstock.com
The Mormon temple in Salt Lake City, Utah Trudy Simmons/Shutterstock.com
Big Cottonwood Creek in the Fall Lee Prince/Shutterstock.com
The Salt Lake Valley Dusted in Snow tnotn/Shutterstock.com
The Beautiful Salt Lake Mehmet Dilsiz/Shutterstock.com
The Utah State Capitol in Salt Lake City Walter G Arce/Shutterstock.com