2,200 apartments for rent in Philadelphia, PA
Guide to Philadelphia
Philadelphia Apartments For Rent
Philadelphia is well known as the “City of Brotherly Love” and the birthplace of American democracy. However you see it, you’ll find a captivating and proud culture as you look for the perfect apartment in Philadelphia.
Each of Philadelphia’s neighborhoods are a colorful mix of flavors and culture. Society Hill offers an impressive 30 blocks of historic sites while the Philadelphia Sports Complex in South Philly features the more modern traditions of today’s sports legends. For classy restaurants and chic boutiques, take a short trip over to Old City – a name that speaks for itself. When it comes time to find a Philadelphia apartment, you’ll discover a community very focused on neighborhood identity.
Whether you love historical sites or the nightlife, rock ‘n’ roll or the blues, baseball or football, Philadelphia appeals to a wide range of tastes. And speaking of taste, when you’re through looking at apartments in Philadelphia, don’t forget to grab a Philly Cheesesteak. It’s the city’s official sandwich.
- Haddon Township
- Gloucester City
- Bala Cynwyd
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Metropolitan Career Center
- Peirce College
- Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts
- University of Arts
- Hussian School of Art
Nearby Military Bases
- Defense Personnel Support Center
- Philadelphia Naval Busi Center
- Naval Inventory Control Point Philadelphia
- Willow Grove Naval Air Station
- Willow Grove Air Force Reserve Station
- History: The Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the Betsy Ross House.
- Teams in all four major sports leagues — including the Phillies and the Eagles.
- Exploring Valley Forge National Historical Park and sailing the Delaware River.
- Amazing festivals, including the Brandywine Harvest Festival and the Free Library Festival.
- Fishing, hiking, boating, rock climbing, bouldering, swimming, golfing, and horseback riding.
- Three casinos, several museums, restaurants, art galleries, and hip, walkable neighborhoods.