462 apartments for rent near Daytona Beach, FL
Apartments in Daytona Beach, FL
Guide to Daytona Beach
Why Daytona Beach?
- Fun annual events, such as spring break and Biketoberfest.
- Attending races at Daytona International Speedway, home of the NASCAR Daytona 500.
- Daytona is home to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, the best flight school in the country.
- Beautiful beaches with free, open access and several vehicle-accessible beach areas.
- Dozens of museums, Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse, Stetson Mansion, and Lilian Place.
- Scuba diving at offshore reefs, swimming, surfing, fishing, kayaking, boating, and snorkeling!
Aerial view of Daytona Beach
Waves crashing along the shore
Jason P Ross | Dreamstime.com
Driving on the beach is permitted in certain areas.
Christineg | Dreamstime.com
Depression-era clock tower on Daytona Beach boardwalk.
James Martin | Dreamstime.com
Completed in 1887, the historic Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse is the best preserved lighthouse in the country.
Djk | Dreamstime.com
- Holly Hill
- South Daytona
- Daytona Beach Shores
- Port Orange
- Flagler Beach
- New Smyrna Beach
- Ormond Beach
- Daytona Beach Community College
- Bethune-Cookman College
- Embry-Riddle Aeron University Extended Campus
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Reformed Theological Seminary