1,906 apartments for rent near Oceanside, CA
Apartments in Oceanside, CA
The beautiful coastal city of Oceanside is located 35 miles north of San Diego. Incorporated in 1888, it was a sleepy, seaside town for nearly a century. That all changed when Camp Pendleton was established in 1942. Camp Pendleton is a US Marine Corps Base that focuses on amphibious training.
Today, Oceanside is the third-largest city in San Diego County.
The Mission San Luis Rey de Francia was founded in 1798. Today it is a historic landmark and a wonderful example of a Spanish Mission, complete with a museum, picnic area, and gift shop.
Oceanside residents enjoy a public marina, 30 city parks, and nearly 4 miles of public beaches. The Oceanside Pier is 1,942 feet long and was first built in 1888. Explore the California Surf Museum and the Oceanside Museum of Art or stroll through the Heritage Village. If you are ready to call a surfside city home, find your apartment to rent in Oceanside.
- Cal State University San Marcos
- University of Phoenix San Diego
- Westminster Sem California
- Art Institute of California San Diego
- Design Institute of San Diego
- Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base
- Usmc Air Station Miramar
- San Diego Marine Corps Recruit Depot
- Pacific Fleet Training Center
- US Marine Corp Recruit Depot