283 apartments for rent in blacksburg, VA
Guide to Blacksburg
Blacksburg Apartments For Rent
Nestled on a plateau between the Blue Ridge and Allegheny mountains, the town of Blacksburg is in the heart of the New River Valley. Frequently ranked as one of the country’s best places to live, you can find Blacksburg apartments for rent that offer you access to great educational, employment and recreational venues.
Home to Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, more commonly known as Virginia Tech, Blacksburg isn’t just another college town. It is also home to many high tech and service companies. With an apartment for rent in Blacksburg you’re one step closer to a great education and a possibly a new career.
And when it’s time to unwind, there are plenty of options. Whether you are looking for day or evening recreational activities, there are several options within a short distance of a few Blacksburg apartment for rent.
- Bennett Hill - Progress
- Downtown Eastside
- Houston - Harrell
- Mountain View
- Kabrich Crescent
- Main - Patrick Henry
- Grissom - Highland
- Hethwood - Prices Fork
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute State University
- Virginia College Osteopathic Medicine
- Life Bible College East
- Radford University
- New River Community College
- The Smithfield Plantation, completed in 1774, features tours and gardens.
- Education options include Virginia Tech and the nearby Radford University.
- Festivals include the Steppin’ Out street festival and the International Street Fair and Parade.
- The Blacksburg Museum is located in the Alexander Black House, built in 1897.
- Downtown is home to a weekly Farmers Market and the Market Square Jam.
- Blacksburg’s extensive park system includes sports fields, playgrounds, and a system of walking and biking trails.