1,147 apartments for rent near Annandale, VA
Apartments in Annandale, VA
The community of Annandale is located about halfway between Fairfax and Arlington. This popular Washington, DC suburb has a history dating back to 1685, when William Fitzhugh, an English settler, purchased 24,000 acres and converted it into North Virginia’s largest tobacco plantations. He named his plantation Ravensworth. Over time, bits of the plantation were sold off, until it was no longer in use. At that time, in 1830, the name was changed to Annandale.
Accotink Creek runs along the west edge of the community and features the Fairfax Cross County Trail – a terrific place for jogging, hiking, biking, and cross-country skiing. The trail is 20 miles long in Annandale and leads though forested areas as well as several parks. Annandale’s park system also includes the Hidden Oaks Nature Center, which is located in Annandale Community Park, as well as the Wakefield Park and Recreation Center, which includes an indoor swimming pool, racquetball courts, a gym, playgrounds, ball fields, and nature trails.
Choose your Annandale apartment for rent today and soon you’ll enjoy this perfectly-located, historic community. Be sure to check out Green Spring Farm Park after you settle into your apartment in Annandale – this historic park includes a 1760 farm house, picnic areas, gardens, a duck pond, and nature trails.
- Tesst College of Technology
- Northern Virginia Community College
- Protestant Episcopal Theological Seminary
- Stratford University
- Parks College
- Furnished Studio - Fairfax
- Furnished Studio - Washington, D.C. - Dull...
- Furnished Studio - D.C. - Alexandria
- Furnished Studio - Washington, D.C. - Chan...
- Burke Shire Commons Apartments
- Furnished Studio - D.C. - Chantilly
- Colvin Woods Apartments
- Furnished Studio - Washington, D.C. - Spri...
- Skyline Towers