238 apartments for rent in Lafayette, LA
Guide to Lafayette
Lafayette Apartments For Rent
Just north of the Gulf of Mexico, nestled in the bayou and marshy prairies of southern Louisiana, Lafayette combines an extraordinary blend of tradition and progressiveness. The richness of its combined French, Spanish, American, Indian and African influences create a unique living experience unlike most found across the U.S. With such a diverse community, it’s easy to find an apartment for rent in Lafayette that fits your personal style.
A growing community built around health care, retail, and entertainment as well as the region’s oil and natural gas industry, Lafayette is a little city with a vibrant downtown business center. With a little looking around, you can find an apartment for rent in Lafayette within easy reach of the city’s center.
But Lafayette is also about culture and entertainment. Public art, festivals, world-famous Cajun and Creole cuisine are what really define this city. Take a stroll through the pedestrian-friendly urban center and shop at the local boutiques just around the corner from a wide range of Lafayette apartments for rent.
- BREAUX BRIDGE
- SAINT MARTINVILLE
- GRAND COTEAU
- CHURCH POINT
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- La Tech College Lafayette
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Remington College Lafayette
- La Tech College Evangeline
- La Tech College Teche Area
- The University of Louisiana at Lafayette, established in 1900, is the second largest university in the state.
- Downtown Lafayette has a great nighttime scene with plenty of dance clubs, sports bars, and live music venues.
- The 32-acre Acadian Village features authentic buildings of 19th century Southwest Louisiana.
- Cajun Field, also called the Swamp, hosts the Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin’ Cajuns football team.
- The Jean Lafitte National Historic Park and Preserve features bayous, historic sites, and cultural centers.
- Events in Lafayette include the Cajun Heartland State Fair, Crouchstock, Drums Across Cajun Field, and Gulf Brew.