246 apartments for rent in Pensacola, FL
Guide to Pensacola
Pensacola Apartments For Rent
Probably best recognized for its large U.S. Navy air base, home to the famous Blue Angels flight demonstration team, Pensacola is just a short hop from Alabama and the Gulf Coast.
Downtown Pensacola is a historic setting where you can enjoy an outdoor concert in Seville Park – be sure to bring a blanket and a picnic basket. There’s also Pensacola Beach where tourists and local residents hang out and enjoy the sunshine and pristine beaches. North Pensacola caters more to the locals, so this might be the perfect place to start your search for apartments for rent in Pensacola.
Once you’re ready to enjoy some of the local entertainment, break free and head out to the Pensacola Greyhound Track or Five Flags Speedway. On the way you just might race past the perfect Pensacola apartment rental.
- Cottages At Davis
- North Hill
- Park Place
- Cordova Park
- Rosewood Terrace
- Truman Court
- Bayou Chico Terrace
- Scenic Terrace
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
Nearby Military Bases
- Pensacola Naval Air Station
- Eglin Air Force Base Gulf Breeze
- Whiting Field Naval Station
- Eglin Air Force Base Eglin
- The University of West Florida (UWF) features a gorgeous 1,600-acre wildlife refuge as its main campus.
- The Pensacola Naval Air Station was built in 1913 and is the primary training facility for military aviators.
- Miles of gorgeous beaches allow for swimming, surfing, boating, fishing, and beachcombing.
- One-of-a-kind locations, such as the Palafox Historic District and the Pensacola Colonial Archaeological Trail.
- Pensacola is home to several festivals, including the Pensacola Jazz Fest and the Pensacola Seafood Festival.
- Fort Barrancas, which is open to the public, was built in 1787 and is a National Historic Landmark.