364 apartments for rent in Little Rock, AR
Guide to Little Rock
Little Rock Apartments For Rent
Surrounded by the peaks of the Ozarks and Delta farmland, Little Rock is a metropolitan city with small-town appeal. This is a city with a diverse mix of cultures. Not quite Western, not completely Southern and a little bit Midwestern, the city features a diverse mix of living experiences. You’re sure to find a Little Rock apartment for rent that suits your individual needs.
Here, you can find everything from restored 19th century apartments around MacArthur Park and turn-of-the-century buildings in Hillcrest to more upscale Little Rock apartments for rent in Riverdale. And don’t forget, students can also find living spaces near the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
An up-and-coming city, Little Rock has a growing cultural and entertainment offering. Find an apartment for rent in Little Rock near the Arkansas River and enjoy all the restaurants and shops at the River Market District. Across the river you’ll find the ALLTEL Arena, which holds nearly 20,000 people for concerts and sporting events. And just down the road you can take a tour of the Clinton Presidential Library.
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Arkansas Baptist College
- Philander Smith College
- Remington College Little Rock
- University of Arkansas for Medical Science
- ITT Technical Institute
Nearby Military Bases
- Camp Joseph T. Robinson Hill
- Camp Joseph T. Robinson Danley
- Little Rock Air Force Base
- Pine Bluff Arsenal
Why Little Rock?
- Outdoor activities, such as golfing, mountain climbing, camping, fishing, and hiking.
- Cycling or walking the beautiful Arkansas River Trail to Pinnacle Mountain State Park.
- Catching a live musical performance at downtown’s River Market District.
- Scenic tours of beautiful Little Rock from the deck of an elegant riverboat.
- Shopping at Little Rock’s art galleries, antique stores, boutiques, and malls.
- Enjoying theaters, festivals, and museums, such as the Historic Arkansas Museum.