1,896 apartments for rent near Redmond, WA
Apartments in Redmond, WA
Located between the Cascade Mountain Range and Puget Sound, Redmond Washington is an idyllic location for both work and play. With parks covering 1,000 acres, spend the day hiking, fishing, boating, or swimming — only 20 minutes away from downtown Seattle.
Marymoor Park features a windmill and a climbing wall, while Idylwood Park has beach access to Lake Sammamish. Bicyclists will find this sport a popular pastime in Redmond, with many bike paths and the state’s only velodrome.
Nintendo of America is headquartered here, along with Redmond’s largest employer, Microsoft Corporation. As these high-tech companies continue to grow, so does the city of Redmond.
Surrounded by evergreen forests, minutes away from skiing in the mountains or swimming at the beach, Redmond’s natural beauty has made it a popular destination for apartment seekers.
- Digipen Institute of Tech
- Northwest University
- Bellevue Community College
- City University
- Lake Washington Tech College
- Fort Lawton Military Reserve
- Naval Supply Center
- Everett Naval Station
- Keyport Naval Reservation
- East Park Naval Reserve
- Furnished Studio - Seattle - Everett - Sil...
- Furnished Studio - Seattle - Everett - North
- The Cove
- Furnished Studio - Seattle - Bellevue - Fa...
- Furnished Studio - Seattle - Kent
- The Station At Othello Park
- Townside Flats
- Furnished Studio - Seattle - Redmond
- The Ridge and the Shores
- Furnished Studio - Seattle - Renton