1 apartments for rent in Lakewood, Washington
Guide to Tacoma
Tacoma Apartments For Rent
Halfway between Olympia and Seattle, Tacoma is actually part of the Seattle metropolitan area. However, anyone who lives in Tacoma will tell you that it has a vibe all its own. With a history that dates back to the late 1800s, many of the neighborhoods reflect a traditionally Western cultural heritage. Apartments for rent in Tacoma tend to be plentiful, well kept and convenient to the city’s hot spots.
On the city’s horizon, Mount Ranier dominates the skyline and beckons a day hike. After spending some time browsing Tacoma apartments for rent, be sure to pull out your snow gear and take the mountain up on its offer.
Tacoma’s Neighborhood Business Districts reflect the city’s local color and history, too. From great shopping and dining to family-friendly special events to even old-fashioned saloons and dog boutiques, an apartment in Tacoma promises fun, excitement, and a beautiful landscape.
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Clover Park Technical College
- Crown College
- Pacific Lutheran University
- Tacoma Community College
- Bates Technical College
Nearby Military Bases
- McChord Air Force Base
- Camp Murray Washington
- Fort Lewis
- Fort Lewis Olympia East
- Naval Supply Center
- Fort Nisqually offers a unique glimpse into 19th century life with authentic exhibits and events.
- Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium features a beautiful setting and a wide variety of animals and exhibits.
- Tacoma takes advantage of its beautiful landscape with amazing parks, including the 66-acre Tacoma Nature Center.
- The stunning Museum of Glass features the breathtaking Chihuly Bridge of Glass, inspiring exhibits, and more.
- Downtown Tacoma’s Theatre District features Pantages Theater, Theatre on the Square, and the Rialto Theater.
- Schools include the University of Washington Tacoma, the University of Puget Sound, and Bates Technical College.