776 apartments for rent in Pittsburgh, PA
Guide to Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Apartments For Rent
Compared to other cities its size, Pittsburgh is blessed with strong job opportunities, a thriving arts culture and relatively low crime. With national acclaim for its livability in countless publications you’ll find endless opportunities for living well at a variety of apartments for rent in Pittsburgh.
With a riverfront trail system, it’s easy to find your way around downtown. Stores, parks, theaters and even apartments for rent in Pittsburgh are all found within a fourteen-block radius. Talk about making daily life convenient!
You’ll quickly find that Pittsburgh neighborhoods are an eclectic collection of family-friendly communities, night-life driven destinations and thriving businesses. The heart of this city beats strong with activity. Whether you long to take a sunset walk, participate in the many recreational activities or enroll at one of the exceptional local universities, find apartment for rent in Pittsburgh and you can have it all.
- Crawford Roberts Hill
- South Shore
- Allegheny Center
- East Allegheny
- Allegheny West
- Strip District
- Southside Flats
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Duquesne University
- Devry University Pittsburgh
- Duff's Business Institute
- Icm School of Business & Medical Careers
- Median School of Allied Health
Nearby Military Bases
- Sports! The NFL Pittsburgh Steelers and the NHL Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Cheering on pro sports games at Heinz Field or the Consol Energy Center.
- Art! The Carnegie Museum of Art and the Pittsburgh Center for the Arts.
- Some of the best hiking, biking, climbing, and skiing locations in the country.
- Amazing architecture and historic buildings, including Fort Pitt Blockhouse.
- A strong economy based in the technology, research, and robotics industries.