2,252 apartments for rent near Collegeville, PA
Apartments in Collegeville, PA
Established in 1895, the borough of Collegeville is located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, just 25 miles northwest of Philadelphia. Both charming and historical, Collegeville has much to offer new residents renting apartments here.
Collegeville is home to Ursinus College, a top liberal arts college founded in 1869. Situated on 168 acres, Ursinus houses the Phillip and Muriel Berman Museum of Art, featuring 4,000 paintings, drawings, and more.
Collegeville’s historic Main Street contains elegant Victorian buildings and is home to many shops, restaurants, and other small businesses. There’s also a Commercial Main Street, which contains many corporate employers.
There are several parks in Collegeville, including Community Park, which hosts the Summer Concert Series. Perkiomen Trail is a 19-mile multi-use public trail for bikers, joggers, horseback riders, and walkers.
New residents renting apartments in Collegeville will find elegant architecture, good schools, family-friendly neighborhoods, and a quick commute to Philadelphia.
- Spring City
- East Norriton
- King of Prussia
- Devry University Chesterbrook
- Eastern University
- University of Phoenix Philadelphia
- Valley Forge Military College
- Montgomery Cty Community College
- Willow Grove Air Force Reserve Station
- Willow Grove Naval Air Station
- Naval Air Development Center
- Naval Inventory Control Point Philadelphia
- Defense Personnel Support Center