767 apartments for rent in Greensboro, NC
Guide to Greensboro
Greensboro Apartments For Rent
Between Washington, D.C. and Atlanta sits pleasant Greensboro. Once the textile center of North Carolina, it has transformed into a modern transportation and education center. With five state universities and several major businesses, apartments for rent in Greensboro serve those looking to expand their horizons.
Proud of its energy conservation measures and its many trails, Greensboro encourages walking for both leisure and as a way to get to work. The city is filled with lovely paved greenways and natural surfaces. And while you’re out, be sure to keep a look out for Greensboro apartments for rent.
Once work and school are over, why not enjoy a bit of what Greensboro is famous for – Southern hospitality. Share coffee with neighbors at the local coffee house or savor some of the city’s famous cuisine at one of its many restaurants. Most likely, you can find what you want just down the street from an apartment for rent in Greensboro.
- College Hill
- East Market Street A
- Fisher Park
- Charles Aycock / Summit Ave
- Arlington Park
- Smith Homes
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- North Carolina A&T State University
- University of North Carolina Greensboro
- Bennett College
- Greensboro College
- Guilford College
- Historic Guilford Courthouse National Military Park marks the location of a key Revolutionary War battle that led to America’s victory.
- The Greensboro Coliseum is the place to see everything from rock bands to sports events to the Super Flea Market.
- Blandwood, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was originally built in 1795.
- Downtown Greensboro is buzzing day and night with bars and nightclubs, restaurants, museums, theaters, and shops.
- Greensboro is home to many colleges and universities, including the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and Elon University School of Law.
- Hagan Stone Park is a wildlife refuge covering more than 400 acres and features playgrounds and picnic areas.