1,277 apartments for rent near Farmington Hills, MI
Apartments in Farmington Hills, MI
The largest city in Oakland County, Michigan is the upscale and affluent Farmington Hills, a suburb northwest of Detroit. Farmington Hills is conveniently located to major highways, allowing for a quick commute to downtown Detroit.
Farmington Hills blends seamlessly with its neighboring city of Farmington, allowing residents to enjoy Farmington’s historic downtown district and the unique shops there. One such site is the Farmington Civic Theater, an old-fashioned movie house that opened in 1940. This landmark of Farmington still shows movies, allowing patrons to feel as though they’ve stepped back in time as they enter the theater.
Heritage Park is Oakland County’s largest public park. At 211 acres, this park features over 4 miles of walking trails that are used for cross-country skiing in winter, a playground, grills and picnic areas, horseshoe pits, and an in-line hockey rink.
With several festivals and community events, the metro area of Detroit minutes away, and an excellent public school system, Farmington Hills is an ideal apartment renting location.
- Bingham Farms
- West Bloomfield
- Walled Lake
- Beverly Hills
- Center For Humanistic Studies
- Schoolcraft College
- University of Detroit Mercy
- Saints Cyril & Methodius Seminary
- Lawrence Tech University
- US Army Reserve
- Detroit Arsenal
- Selfridge Air National Guard Base
- Army Reserve Center
- National Guard Armory
- Furnished Studio - Detroit - Southfield - ...
- Furnished Studio - Auburn Hills - Universi...
- Water's Edge Apartments
- Furnished Studio - Detroit - Auburn Hills ...
- Hillside Forest Apartments
- Cedarbrooke Apartments of Auburn Hills
- Adams Creek
- Round Hill
- The Heights of Novi
- Furnished Studio - Detroit - Madison Heights