419 apartments for rent in Des Moines, IA
Guide to Des Moines
Des Moines Apartments For Rent
Des Moines offers what not a lot of cities can: low-cost housing, short commutes and a diverse population. As the capital of Iowa, you’ll find the government center right along side businesses, arts, and culture. And somewhere around the next corner, you’re sure to find the perfect apartments for rent in Des Moines.
It’s a metro community with top-notch schools and plenty of family activities such as Gray’s Lake Park offering lighted trails and spectacular views of the surrounding area. If classic culture is more to your liking, you can find your Des Moines apartments for rent near the vast array of museums and performing and visual art centers near downtown.
Once the sun goes down, don’t forget to check out the nightlife. There are comedy clubs, coffee houses and karaoke bars just down the street from all kinds of apartments for rent in Des Moines.
- Capitol Park
- East Village
- Martin Luther King Jr. Park
- River Bend
- New Visions
- Capitol View South
- Downtown Des Moines
- Sherman Hill
- Highland Park
- Oak Park
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Grand View College
- Mercy College of Health Science
- Des Moines University Osteopathic
- Drake University
- Aib College of Business
Nearby Military Bases
Why Des Moines?
- Great nightlife: bars, dance clubs, concerts, and theaters.
- Placing your bets at Prairie Meadow Racetrack and Casino.
- Fun: art shows, concerts, festivals, and the Iowa State Fair.
- More fun: horseback riding, golfing, skating, hiking, and fishing.
- Hot-air balloon rides during the annual National Balloon Classic.
- Walkable shopping districts, historic villages, and sleek, modern malls.