1,095 apartments for rent near Morton Grove, IL
Apartments in Morton Grove, IL
The North Branch of the Chicago River passes through the heart of Morton Grove, a charming village located about 13 miles north of downtown Chicago and eight miles northeast of the O’Hare Airport.
In addition to the beaches and recreation available along Lake Michigan (just six miles west of Morton Grove), village residents also enjoy an extensive parks system along the river. The North Branch Trail also meanders through the village and can be accessed from Linne Woods, part of the North Branch Forest Preserve. Activity areas include Caldwell Woods, Billy Caldwell Golf Course, Harms Woods, Tower Road Boat Launch, and Whealan Pool Aquatic Center. The trail leads to the Chicago Botanic Garden and is popular with hikers, joggers, in-line skaters, cross-country skiers, and horseback riders.
The village is home to Morton Grove Days, a multi-day festival that includes carnival rides, games, food, a beer garden, live entertainment, a July 4th fireworks show, and a parade. Morton Grove is a terrific live-work-play community, home to Avon Products, Morton Grove Pharmaceuticals, Lifeway Foods, and Regis Technologies. Metra rail and Pace bus service is available for easy commutes into Chicago, making Morton Grove an ideal location for your Chicago area apartment for rent.
- Hebrew Theological College
- Jewish University of America
- Knowledge Systems Institute
- Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary
- Seabury-Western Theological Seminary
- O'hare Air Force Base & Air National Guard
- US Military Reservation Elk Grove
- U.S. Military Reservation
- US Military Reservation Naperville
- Great Lakes Naval Training Center