428 apartments for rent in Chamblee, Georgia
Guide to Atlanta
Atlanta Apartments For Rent
It’s where antebellum plantations meet towering structures of glass and neon — welcome to Atlanta, Georgia! From nightlife to the High Museum of Art, this is where the action is. Cheer on the Atlanta Falcons at the Georgia Dome, the Braves at Turner Field, or the Hawks and Thrashers at Philips Arena. Visit the Fernbank Museum of Natural History, the Georgia Aquarium, Little Five Points or Piedmont Park — living in Atlanta, there’s always a new adventure around the corner. Home to CNN, Delta Airlines, Coca-Cola, and countless other industry titans, Atlanta’s opportunities are endless.
With gorgeous weather and stunning skyline, Atlanta welcomes new residents with the charm known only in the deep South. So come on down and stay awhile — your Atlanta apartment is waiting.
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Interactive College of Technology
- Oglethorpe University
- Mercer University Atlanta
- Westwood College Atlanta North Lake
- American Intercontinental University
Nearby Military Bases
- Amazing opportunity with top companies such as Coca-Cola and CNN.
- Great attractions such as the Atlanta Aquarium and Fox Theater.
- Perfect weather, with an average temperature of 72 degrees.
- Fantastic professional sports from the NFL Falcons to the MLB Braves.
- Founded in 1837, Atlanta is home to beautiful historic sites.
- Amazing Southern food and several five-star restaurants.
The Atlanta skyline beyond Lake Clara Meer as viewed from Piedmont Park
Children play in the popular water fountains at Centennial Park in Downtown Atlanta, GA
Atlanta is home to the Georgia Aquarium - the world's largest aquarium
Piedmont Park in Midtown Atlanta is lined with miles of paths for walking, running and skating.
The Georgia Capital Museum in Downtown Atlanta resides within the Capital building.