90 apartments for rent in Augusta, GA
Guide to Augusta
Augusta Apartments For Rent
Augusta, Georgia is the oldest and second largest city in Georgia located along the banks of the Savannah River. Augusta apartments for rent are 150 miles east of Atlanta in a city that has been made famous by The Masters professional golf tournament hosted in the city each spring.
Augusta offers many employment opportunities through the Medical College of Georgia, Savannah River Site and the US Army Signal Center at Fort Gordon. Together, University Hospital and the Medical College of Georgia employ 25,000 people.
Augusta apartments for rent are conveniently located near facilities for golf, fishing, boating and walking in numerous parks and along Riverwalk Augusta, which offers pedestrian access to the Savannah River. The Augusta Common, Augusta Canal, Phinizy Swamp Nature Park, Diamond Lakes Regional Park and Aqueduct Park all offer opportunities to enjoy green space by pedal or foot.
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
Nearby Military Bases
- Downtown Augusta is a historic district, listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Sports fans will enjoy cheering on the Augusta Greenjackets baseball team and the Augusta Riverhawks hockey team.
- Schools in Augusta include Augusta State University, Augusta Technical College, and Cambridge College.
- Augusta’s largest annual event is the Masters, but other events art shows, concerts, and the CSRA Classic.
- The Augusta Museum of History was founded in 1937 and contains several area artifacts and exhibits.
- The James Brown Arena features major events, major concerts by top performers, and other live performances.