523 apartments for rent near Green Cove Springs, FL
Apartments in Green Cove Springs, FL
Miles of quiet, undisturbed river bends around a serene cove hidden by tall evergreens. An alligator rests on a fallen log, soaking up the sun. A white egret moves soundlessly along the shore. Natural, unspoiled Florida does still exist, and you can find it in the small, rural city of Green Cove Springs.
Located 27 miles south of Jacksonville, Green Cove Springs rental apartments aren’t as remote as they may seem. Centered around a warm spring that is nestled in Spring Park, Green Cove Springs was settled in 1816. It is 25 miles northwest of St. Augustine and 13 miles east of Camp Blanding. Cecil Filed US Naval Air Station is 22 miles northwest.
Gustafson Farms is located in Green Cove Springs, one of the largest farms in the southeast. The farm, established in 1908, has several bottling plants in Florida.
If you are looking for an apartment to rent near Jacksonville, Green Cove Springs is a charming rural community.
- Florida Metro University Orange Park
- ITT Technical Institute Jacksonville
- Florida Metro University Jacksonville
- Remington College Jacksonville
- Sanford-Brown Institute Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Naval Air Station
- Cecil Field Naval Air Station
- Whitehouse Field Natval Air Station
- Naval Aviation Depot
- Mayport Naval Air Station