281 apartments for rent in Gainesville, FL
Guide to Gainesville
Gainesville Apartments For Rent
Home to the University of Florida, Gainesville boasts world-class medical facilities, historic districts, newly restored city buildings and numerous cultural venues. This is a city that offers everything from higher education and a solid job market to family homes mixed with both student and professional apartments for rent in Gainesville.
Listed at number 12 on Forbes 2008 “Best Places for Business and Careers” Gainesville is obviously doing something right. Find a Gainesville apartment for rent and you’ll have access to jobs in education, government, health care and retail. Plus, some of Gainesville’s largest employers are the University of Florida, the Shands Healthcare System and the local government. So, get that resume ready.
But there’s more. Gainesville is a two-hour drive to a number of very popular Central Florida attractions. Whether you enjoy sports or theme parks, it’s all within driving distance of a wide range of Gainesville apartments for rent.
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Florida School of Midwifery
- University of Florida
- City College Gainesville
- Santa Fe Community College
- Central Florida Community College
Nearby Military Bases
- Catching a UF Gators game at “The Swamp.”
- The beauty and seven miles of nature trails at Morningside Nature Center.
- Amazing culture, such as the Florida Museum of Natural History.
- Exploring over 600 crystal-clear freshwater springs.
- An always-exciting downtown with nightlife, attractions, and historic sites.
- Warm gulf breezes, mild winters, and that famous Florida sunshine.