413 apartments for rent in Tucson, AZ
Guide to Tucson
Tucson Apartments For Rent
Tucson has been described as a living postcard image. Its landscape is filled with cactus flowers, rolling hills and monumental mountains. Brightly colored barrios stand in contrast to steel and glass skyscrapers downtown. This is where finding an apartment for rent in Tucson means discovering Southwestern charm.
Tucson is a growing metropolis that blends Native American, Spanish and American cultures to create a unique blend of old world and contemporary life. Once a dusty frontier town, this Southwestern metropolis is now home to over one million people. Yes, apartments for rent in Tucson have come a long way from its adobe beginnings.
With hot, dry summers and mild winters, Tucson living means being outdoors. And there’s no better way to enjoy the beautiful weather than by taking a walking tour through a restored 19th century neighborhood. While you’re out, maybe you’ll find a few Tucson apartments for rent that catch your eye.
- Sam Hughes
- Arroyo Chico
- Peter Howen
- Rincon Heights
- Iron Horse
- Downtown Tucson
- Armory Park
- Dodge Flower
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Art Center Design College
- Pima Medical Institute Tucson
- University of Arizona
- International Institute of Americas Tucson
- Arizona School Acupuncture OR Med
Nearby Military Bases
- Located in the Sonoran Desert, Tucson enjoys 350 days of sunshine annually.
- It’s home to Arizona’s first university, the University of Arizona, founded in 1885.
- Surrounded by mountain ranges and nature areas, it’s perfect for outdoor activities.
- Tucson is home to more than 30 golf courses and hosts several tournaments.
- Endless outdoor adventures, including caving, rock climbing, biking, and hiking.
- Amazing restaurants, shops, casinos, theaters, and line dancing at Western saloons.
The City of Tucson with the Santa Catalina Mountains in the background
The Pima County Courthouse in downtown Tucson features Spanish Colonial Revival style architecture
The White Dove of the Desert Mission building near Downtown Tucson
A Saguaro Cactus stands among the desert landscape in Tucson at sunset