2,011 apartments for rent near Bremerton, WA
Apartments in Bremerton, WA
Bremerton, Washington is a unique town connected to downtown Seattle by a 55-minute ferry ride. Located on the Kitsap Peninsula, Bremerton is home to gorgeous parks, great golf, and an impressive boardwalk.
Bremerton is home to the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard, the Pacific Northwest’s largest naval shore facility, established in 1891. The shipyard was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1992, and the Puget Sound Navy Museum preserves the history of the naval heritage in the area. At the end of the boardwalk, the historic USS Turner Joy is open for public tours.
Harborside Fountain Park is a grand public space with 5 copper-ringed fountains and wading pools. For golf enthusiasts, the Gold Mountain Golf Complex is rated one of the best public courses in the country.
There’s no doubt, the city of Bremerton is a wonderful location for those wanting to rent apartments in a quaint harbor town.
- Olympic College
- South Seattle Community College
- Northwest College of Art
- Seattle Pacific University
- Antioch University Seattle
- Puget Sound Naval Shipyard
- Naval Supply Center
- Camp Wesley Harris Naval Reserve
- East Park Naval Reserve
- Jackson Park Naval Reservation
- Furnished Studio - Seattle - Mukilteo
- Furnished Studio - Seattle - Federal Way
- Furnished Studio - Seattle - Bellevue - Do...
- Aspen Creek Apartments
- Griffis Seattle South at Brookside
- Furnished Studio - Seattle - Bellevue - Fa...
- Furnished Studio - Seattle - Redmond
- Smith & Burns
- Furnished Studio - Seattle - Renton
- Arabelle Apartments