1,142 apartments for rent near Tysons Corner, VA
Apartments in Tysons Corner, VA
Located about 14 miles west of Washington, DC and just northeast of Fairfax, Tysons Corner is a popular community – for its proximity to the entire DC area, but also because it is the place to go for shopping. Tysons Corner is home to two major malls – Tysons Galleria and Tysons Corner Center. Tysons Corner is also home to several company headquarters and has Northern Virginia’s highest concentration of office space.
Of course, Tysons Corner wasn’t always the shopping and business hub it is today – until the 1950s, it was a quiet, rural community that was originally called Peach Grove. Then, in 1962, Tysons Corner Shopping Center was built – and the little rural community was transformed, growing quickly as more businesses moved in.
If you want to rent an apartment in Tysons Corner, get ready to live in a busy area famous for its shopping — and several new mixed-use areas that feature retail, high-rise apartment buildings, office space, and more. Commuting from your Tysons Corner apartment is easy – just hop on the Washington Metro Silver Line.
- Devry University McLean
- Stratford University
- Marymount University
- Northern Virginia Community College
- Parks College
- The Cosmopolitan at Lorton Station
- Burke Shire Commons Apartments
- The Ascent at Spring Hill Station
- Avalon Falls Church
- Furnished Studio - Washington, D.C. - Alex...
- Bell Fair Oaks
- Residences at Springfield Station
- Furnished Studio - Washington, D.C. - Cent...
- Furnished Studio - Washington, D.C. - Hern...
- Shenandoah Crossing Apartment Homes