650 apartments for rent near Spotsylvania, VA
Apartments in Spotsylvania, VA
Rich in Civil War history, Spotsylvania is located southwest of Fredericksburg, Virginia. Here you’ll find the Fredericksburg & Spotsylvania National Military Park, the second largest military park in the world.
Four Civil War battlefields are located in Spotsylvania County, including Chancellorsville Battlefield and Courthouse Battlefield. Visit Salem Church, which was used as a hospital by both sides. See the Confederate Cemetery, visit the site where Stonewall Jackson met his fate, or take a tour of Ellwood Manor.
Lake Anna is a popular destination for boating, fishing, and swimming. If you prefer golf, visit one of the top-rated courses that play through Civil War landmarks. There’s shopping, farmer’s markets, wineries, art studios, the Virginia Renaissance Faire, and more. If that isn’t enough, a short drive away you’ll find the Blue Ridge Mountains, King’s Dominion Amusement Park, Historic Williamsburg, Virginia Beach, and Washington, D.C.
Ready to be surrounded in history, great parks, restaurants, shopping, and the best Virginia has to offer? Rent an apartment in Spotsylvania.
- University of Mary Washington
- Germanna Community College
- Randolph-Macon College
- Ecpi Technical College Glen Allen
- University of Northern Virginia
- Quantico Marine Corps Base Griffis
- Fort A P Hill Military Reserve North
- Quantico Marine Corps Base Cedar Run
- Quantico Marine Corps Base Dumfries
- Fort A P Hill Military Reserve Port Royal