1,063 apartments for rent near Burke, VA
Apartments in Burke, VA
Burke is a cozy community located on the south end of Fairfax. The community is named for a farmer and politician who settled in the area during the early 1800s named Silas Burke. Burke built a house here in 1824, and donated the land for the railroad station that was named in his honor.
Today, Burke is a convenient suburban community with close proximity to the entire DC area. Commuter rail trains are available (as part of the Manassas line of the VRE), with stops at Washington’s Union Station, Alexandria, Manassas, and Fredericksburg, among others. Burk is just south of George Mason University and is home to Burke Lake Park.
Rent an apartment in Burke and then check out the Burke Lake Park Fitness Trails, named one of the nation’s top 10 fitness trails by the American Hiking Society. The park also features a 218-acre lake with fishing, boating, and camping available. The park also has a carousel, outdoor volleyball courts, a miniature train, an 18-hole golf course and a mini golf course, playgrounds, and an amphitheater.
- Marymount University
- ITT Technical Institute Chantilly
- Northern Virginia Community College
- Itttechnical Institute Springfield
- George Mason University
- Saratoga Square
- The Mark at Dulles Station
- Merrill House Apartments
- The Cosmopolitan at Reston Town Center
- Shenandoah Crossing Apartment Homes
- Furnished Studio - Washington, D.C. - Spri...
- Furnished Studio - Washington, D.C. - Cent...
- The Commons of McLean
- Furnished Studio - Washington, D.C. - Hern...