20 apartments for rent in Two Rivers, Nashville, TN
Guide to Nashville
Nashville Apartments For Rent
Though you may think of Nashville as the country music capital of the world, this is a truly modern city. It’s the proud home of well-respected institutions of high learning, major employers and an amazing array of all things entertainment. Find an apartment for rent in Nashville close to work or right off Music Row and it’s easy to see why this city is so special.
Look for your next home near one of the notable universities. There are several good Nashville apartments for rent near Vanderbilt, Tennessee State and the University of Tennessee. Or look for apartments for rent in Nashville closer to work. There are an abundance of top-name employers in the area, from Fortune heavyweights like Dell and HCA Inc. to the numerous health care, automotive, and publishing businesses.
But don’t forget, this city is the epicenter of an entire sector of the entertainment industry. There’s the antique district of 8th Avenue South, the Grand Ole Opry House on Opryland Drive or maybe you would prefer to rub elbows with music execs in Hillsboro Village. The vibrant music scene boasts a surprising number of pop, rock and R&B artists in addition to its country and country-western mainstays.
- Cumberland Trace
- Polo Park
- Rivers Edge
- Colonial Village
- Woodberry Park
- Merry Oaks
- Porter Heights
- Hermitage Hills
- Bianca Square
- Old Hickory
- Mount Juliet
- Cane Ridge
- Whites Creek
Nearby Zip Codes
- The Grand Ole Opry, the Country Music Hall of Fame, and Music Row.
- Cheering on the NFL’s Tennessee Titans at LP Field.
- Centennial Park and the beautiful Parthenon’s 42-foot Athena statue.
- The historic Hermitage plantation, built by President Andrew Jackson.
- Enjoying NASCAR races at the Nashville Superspeedway.
- The prestigious Vanderbilt University, a private university built in 1873.