186 apartments for rent in Conway, SC
Guide to Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach Apartments For Rent
There’s nothing quite like a quiet stroll along the beach at sunset. The sound of the waves crashing onto the shore, long-legged birds darting along the water line, the salty breeze, and the dazzling light display as the water catches the rays of fading sunshine. When you rent an apartment in Myrtle Beach, this coastal delight is yours to enjoy any time.
But this sparkling gem along the Grand Strand offers more than beachfront living. Myrtle Beach is home to Coastal Carolina University, Horry-Georgetown Technical College, and Miller-Motte Technical College. The Myrtle Beach Convention Center is a busy facility that hosts conferences, exhibits, and special events. Travel is easy with the conveniently-located Myrtle Beach International Airport, and attractions such as the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk (named one of the best boardwalks in the country), the Myrtle Beach Sky Wheel, a variety of golfing locations, and amazing shopping at places such as Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the Beach attracts tourists from around the globe.
- Surfside Beach
- Myrtle Beach
- Atlantic Beach
- Murrells Inlet
- North Myrtle Beach
- Tabor City
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Coastal Carolina University
- Horry-Georgetown Tech College
- Williamsburg Technical College
- Florence-Darlington Technical College
- Francis Marion University
Why Myrtle Beach?
- The popular Myrtle’s Market is a farmer’s market featuring locally-grown produce, crafts, and homemade items.
- Brookgreen Gardens, a beautiful location and a National Historic Landmark, features sculptures and a zoo.
- As a vacation hotspot, Myrtle Beach is perfect for walking and bike riding and offers several multipurpose paths.
- Myrtle Beach features several golf courses in addition to its 60-mile stretch of Grand Strand shoreline.
- Cheer on the Coastal Carolina University Chanticleers football team (NCAA Division I) at Brooks Stadium.
- Enjoy year-round festivals, including the Beach, Boogie & BBQ Festival and St. John’s Greek Festival.