239 apartments for rent near Beaufort, SC
Apartments in Beaufort, SC
Established in 1711, Beaufort is the second oldest city in South Carolina. The age and beauty of this historic city is evident in its graceful antebellum architecture and historic sites. Slow-paced and full of Southern charm, apartment renting in Beaufort means coastal living at its finest.
Beaufort’s salt-marsh ecosystem is protected and unblemished. This pristine environment is perfect for boat tours, fishing, sailing, shrimping, and crabbing.
Nearby Hunting Island State Park is South Carolina’s most popular state park. It has five miles of beaches for swimming, surfing, and sunbathing. It also has nature trails, a fishing pier, a lighthouse, and a campground.
Beaufort is at the heart of several military installations: the Laurel Bay Naval Area, the US Naval Reserve Marine Air Station, and the US Naval Reserve Marine Recruit Depot.
A coastal community rooted in history, the city of Beaufort is a quiet and beautiful apartment rental location.
- Technical College of the Lowcountry
- University of South Carolina Beaufort
- Miller-Motte Technical College
- Citadel Military College of SC
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Beaufort Naval Hospital
- US Marine Corps Air Station
- Marine Corps Recruit Depot
- Charleston Coast Guard Station
- Charleston Air Force Base