2,000 apartments for rent near Thorndale, PA
Apartments in Thorndale, PA
Travel 30 miles west of Philadelphia into Chester County’s Caln Township and discover the small but busy village of Thorndale, Pennsylvania. Situated along US 30, many businesses call Thorndale home. Commuters looking for a suburban rental apartment will appreciate SEPTA’s R5, for which Thorndale is the last stop.
Living in a suburban village means wide, open spaces in the form of parks and golf courses, and Thorndale delivers on both. Nearby parks include Caln Municipal Park, with 20 acres, ball fields, pavilions, a playground, and a roller hockey rink. Hibernia County Park is 900 acres of trails, play areas, open fields, fishing, and camping. The west branch of Brandywine Creek flows for one mile through the park, a popular coldwater fishery. Other nearby parks include Lloyd Park and Marsh Creek State Park.
Add in Ingleside Golf Club, owned and operated by Caln Township, and Broad Run Golfer’s Club, and Thorndale is an ideal apartment-renting location in the suburbs.
- West Chester
- Kennett Square
- Chadds Ford
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- Cheyney University of Pennsylvania
- Valley Forge Christian College
- Lincoln University
- Delaware Cty Community College
- Defense Personnel Support Center
- Philadelphia Naval Busi Center
- Naval Inventory Control Point Philadelphia
- Willow Grove Naval Air Station
- Willow Grove Air Force Reserve Station