2,252 apartments for rent in Radnor, PA
Delaware County houses some amazing history. The area was first explored by Henry Hudson in 1609. William Penn was given a land grant by King Charles II to establish colonies. In 1682, the Pennsylvania colony was established. That original colony included Radnor Township.
The Radnor Friends Meetinghouse was built in 1718 by the Quaker colonists. The building still holds services. The simple yet beautiful building is on the National Register of Historic Places and is one of several historic sites in Radnor. Woodcrest, a massive historic mansion built in 1901, is located on the Cabrini College campus. St. David’s Episcopal Church was built in 1715 and was the subject of an 1880 Henry Wadsworth Longfellow poem, “Old St. David’s at Radnor.”
Radnor is located just a few miles south of the busy King of Prussia area and contains several colleges, including Villanova University, Eastern University, and Valley Forge Military Academy. If you’re looking for a beautiful, historic location with plenty to see and do, rent an apartment in Radnor.