1,561 apartments for rent near New Holland, PA
Apartments in New Holland, PA
About an hour from Harrisburg in an area known for its rich farmland, New Holland is a small borough that celebrates its agricultural tradition every October with the New Holland Farmers Fair. A slice of hometown Americana, you’ll find arts and crafts, food, games and all the simple pleasures that make living in an apartment for rent in New Holland so special.
Where else can you watch a performance by a community band that has won worldwide acclaim or enjoy a Farmer’s Market with produce from all over the countryside? Plus, New Holland is home to one of the largest livestock auctions east of the Mississippi River. Whether you’re a long-time resident or new to town, browsing for New Holland apartments for rent means a chance to get out and explore this area in its entire splendor.
But New Holland isn’t just about farming. Offering the pleasures of urban amenities without the hectic pace of big-city life, an apartment for rent in New Holland places you within minutes of employers like Case-New Holland, the second-largest manufacturer of agricultural equipment in the world.
- Franklin And Marshall College
- Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
- Penn State Berks Lehigh Valley College
- Lancaster Bible College
- Pennsylvania College of Art & Design
- Fort Indiantown Gap Union
- Fort Indiantown Gap East Hanover
- New Cumberland Army Depot
- Defense Personnel Support Center
- Naval Inventory Control Point Hampden