862 apartments for rent near Mountville, PA
Apartments in Mountville, PA
A small borough in Lancaster County, Mountville doesn’t even cover a full square mile. But even though it is small, it is a great Central Pennsylvania location, right in the heart of Amish Country. Renting an apartment in Mountville will give you access to quilt shops, farmer’s markets, antique stores, and beautiful countryside dotted with small farms, rolling hills, covered bridges, and historical barns.
Mountville is situated just west of Lancaster near Highway 30, making it perfect for commuters. It is also 16 miles from York and 31 miles southeast of Harrisburg, allowing Mountville residents to enjoy all of these metro areas.
Nearby colleges and universities include Millersville University in Millersville, York College, and Penn State University-Harrisburg 19 miles away in Middleton. Mountville is part of the Hempfield School District.
With Lancaster’s historic sites, culture, entertainment, and nightlife just minutes away, Mountville is an excellent apartment rental location.
- East Petersburg
- Mount Joy
- Willow Street
- Pennsylvania College of Art & Design
- Consolidated School of Business Lancaster
- Lancaster Theological Seminary
- Millersville University of Pennsylvania
- Franklin And Marshall College
- New Cumberland Army Depot
- Fort Indiantown Gap Union
- Fort Indiantown Gap East Hanover
- Naval Inventory Control Point Hampden