2,203 apartments for rent near Malvern, PA
Apartments in Malvern, PA
A small village in Chester County, Malvern Pennsylvania is located 25 miles west of Philadelphia. Stroll down its brick-paved sidewalks and enjoy the Victorian facades and streetlamps that line the downtown area. This pedestrian-friendly area is home to several coffee shops, restaurants, antique stores, and gift shops.
The SEPTA R5 rail system runs alongside Malvern and makes several stops, making commuting to or visiting nearby Philadelphia easy.
One of Malvern’s three local parks, the Samuel & M. Elizabeth Burke Park hosts many of the village’s festivals and concerts in its gazebo and landscaped grounds. The Paoli Battlefield Historical Park is also located here. This is the site of the Paoli Massacre of 1777, a battle fought during the American Revolution.
Quaint and historic, Malvern’s proximity to Philadelphia, excellent schools, and Victorian architecture make it a great place for those seeking a rental apartment in Chester County.
- Valley Forge Military College
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- Cheyney University of Pennsylvania
- University of Phoenix Philadelphia
- Penn State Great Valley
- Willow Grove Naval Air Station
- Defense Personnel Support Center
- Philadelphia Naval Busi Center
- Naval Inventory Control Point Philadelphia
- Willow Grove Air Force Reserve Station