1,244 apartments for rent near Leola, PA
Apartments in Leola, PA
Drive through the Lancaster County countryside, over rolling hills dotted with Amish farmlands. Marvel at the quiet, slower pace you’ll find here. In the heart of it all, find the small community of Leola, an unincorporated area heavily populated by Amish and Mennonites.
Known as Pennsylvania Dutch Country, this lovely location is a great place for renting an apartment. Situated just seven miles northeast of Lancaster and 42 miles southeast of Harrisburg, Leola is close to the businesses, culture, museums, and theaters of these two busy metro areas, but at home in Leola, you’ll feel as though you’re in another world.
In Leola, you can discover nearby covered bridges. Tour an Amish farm or take a buggy ride. Shop at the Amish Farmer’s Market, which features organic produce, local meat and cheese, candy, soft pretzels, baked goods, and more.
Find your Leola, Pennsylvania apartment rental and enjoy all Lancaster County has to offer.
- Franklin And Marshall College
- Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
- Lancaster Bible College
- Pennsylvania College of Art & Design
- Consolidated School of Business Lancaster
- Fort Indiantown Gap Union
- New Cumberland Army Depot
- Fort Indiantown Gap East Hanover
- Naval Inventory Control Point Hampden