2,256 apartments for rent near Devon, PA
Apartments in Devon, PA
Located 30 minutes northwest of Philadelphia, the unincorporated community of Devon is a place of history, tradition, and beautiful places.
The Devon Horse Show began in 1896, and it is the oldest and largest outdoor multi-breed competition in the United States. In 1919, the Country Fair was born with tea being sold from silver urns. Today, the tea cart is still a major part of the Country Fair, in addition to the many food, arts and crafts, and candy vendors. There’s also a Ferris wheel, shops, and souvenirs.
Jenkins Arboretum showcases native trees, shrubs, wildflowers, and more on 46 acres. With 1.2 miles of paved walkways and several events and educational programs, this is a great spot to relax and enjoy Chester County’s natural beauty.
Devon Station (built in 1890) takes commuters to Philadelphia in mere minutes, making Devon a convenient place for renting apartments.
- Cabrini College
- Devry University Chesterbrook
- University of Phoenix Philadelphia
- Eastern University
- Valley Forge Military College
- Naval Inventory Control Point Philadelphia
- Willow Grove Naval Air Station
- Willow Grove Air Force Reserve Station
- Philadelphia Naval Busi Center
- Defense Personnel Support Center