Fox Hollow Apartments177 West Hartley Dr., High Point, NC 27265 View On Map
You Deserve to call Fox Hollow Home! Why? Because...
Our Rental Homes offer a unique location in High Point! We rate #1 'Walkability,' with everything from the Y to movies, Chick-fil-A to sushi, Staples to Walmart, groceries to cleaners! Walk to it all! And only minutes from Greensboro, Winston Salem and Kernersville! Best of all, living at Fox Hollow is surprisingly affordable. In fact you owe it to your self to call a Leasing Representative today and find out just how easy it can be to make Fox Hollow your home.
Ask me about our preferred Employer Program. Preferred employers get $15 off the monthly rent for the first lease term.
Expires : 10/01/2014
Pricing & Floor Plans
|Floor Plan||Price Range||Deposit/Fees||Sqft.||Available|
The Fox - $590+
1 BR - 1 BA
The Huntsman - $665+
2 BR - 2 BA
The Equestrian - $800+
3 BR - 2 BA
- Mon-Wed & Fri 9am-6pm
- Thursday 10am-6pm
Why You'll Love Us
Residents love Fox Hollow because of the convenient location and friendly staff. At Fox Hollow, the office and maintenance teams know your name--not just your apartment number! We value each and every resident, take pride in the community and in the upkeep of your home. We offer reasonable prices on our three extraordinary floor plans. Our residents enjoy a pool that is open year round, a business and fitness center with free WI-FI, a fully stocked Keurig coffee bar, and a DVD library with over 400 movies. In addition, we host resident events and game nights throughout the year. However, at the end of the day its the attentive and caring maintenance staff that makes Fox Hollow stand apart from the rest!
Features & Amenities
- 24-hr Emergency Maintenance
- Elegant Clubhouse with Coffee Bar
- Picnic & Grill areas
- High Walkable Scores
- Visa / Mastercard Payments Accepted
- Pet Friendly - Off Leash Dog Park Now OPEN!
- Free Wi-Fi Internet at Pool & Clubhouse
- 24/7 Fitness/Health Center
- Year-Round Pool
- Huge DVD Library
- Laptops for Resident Use!
- So Convenient to 311, I-40, Greensboro and Winston Salem!
- Business Center with Laptops
- Free Washer/Dryer in every home!
- Private Storage
- Battery Recycling Program
- Package Receiving
- Walk to Food Lion, Chick-fil-A, YMCA and more
Floor Plan Features & Amenities
- Ceiling Fans
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Patio or Balcony
Dog: Up to 2 are permitted
- No more than 2 pets per apartment. $100 fee for 2nd pet. Pet interview required.
- Restrictions: Breed restrictions apply.
- Size: Medium, Weight: 60
- Rent: $10.00 Fee: $200.00