375 apartments for rent near East Amherst, NY
Apartments in East Amherst, NY
A hamlet of Amherst and Clarence, East Amherst used to be called Transit Station. Situated about 20 minutes from downtown Buffalo, this dynamic and growing area in Western New York has enjoyed vigorous growth in the past decade, making it a great place for renting apartments.
For those interested in winter sports, Amherst is in the top ten cities for snowfall, with many ski slopes to the south. In summer, enjoy boating and swimming at nearby Lake Erie, or enjoy the splendor of Niagara Falls.
Sports enthusiasts will enjoy having the Buffalo Bills’ Ralph Wilson Stadium just 30 minutes away in Orchard Park. The Buffalo Sabres and Buffalo Bisons are located nearby, as well.
Experience 19th century life on the Niagara frontier at the Amherst Museum, or enjoy the music of the Amherst Symphony Orchestra.
East Amherst’s location puts apartment renters right in the middle of everything Buffalo and its surrounding communities have to offer.
- Erie Community College North
- ITT Technical Institute Getzville
- Suny University at Buffalo
- Bryant & Stratton Business Institute Amherst
- Daemen College
- Niagara Falls Air Force Reserve
- US Military Reservation Niagara
- New York Air National Guard
- Youngstown NY National Guard